Follow these 10 easy tips to make caring for your natural hair easy.
1. Eat raw fruit and vegetables daily.
2. Massage scalp to stimulate blood flow and remove dirt and oil.
3. Use professional products. They contain better quality ingredients which means easier maintenance for you.
4. Comb conditioner through with a wide tooth comb after each shampoo.
5. Exercise for good blood circulation.
6. Use natural cleansers like shikaikai and/or black soap blends. These clean very well without stripping natural oils.
7. Use honey in your regimen. It makes for silky shiny hair.
8. Rinse conditioner with cold water. It causes cuticle to contract protecting your strands core, resulting in shiny hair.
9. Spray hair with rosewater after rinsing conditioner and instead of water.
10. Moisturize daily with a lightweight moisturizer.
Have any of these proven to work for you. Share with our community below in the comments
Til next time,
Licensed natural hair stylist dedicated to teaching women how to grow and maintain healthy natural hair by making simple and healthy lifestyle choices.