Follow these 10 easy tips to make caring for your natural hair easy.
1. Eat raw fruit and vegetables daily.
2. Massage scalp to stimulate blood flow and remove dirt and oil.
3. Use professional products. They contain better quality ingredients which means easier maintenance for you.
4. Comb conditioner through with a wide tooth comb after each shampoo.
5. Exercise for good blood circulation.
6. Use natural cleansers like shikaikai and/or black soap blends. These clean very well without stripping natural oils.
7. Use honey in your regimen. It makes for silky shiny hair.
8. Rinse conditioner with cold water. It causes cuticle to contract protecting your strands core, resulting in shiny hair.
9. Spray hair with rosewater after rinsing conditioner and instead of water.
10. Moisturize daily with a lightweight moisturizer.
Have any of these proven to work for you. Share with our community below in the comments
Til next time,
I am Ebonee, a licensed natural hair stylist dedicated to educating women about making healthy lifestyle choices that create beautiful healthy natural hair.
I grew up having a love/hate relationship with my natural hair. Choosing to love my own natural hair at an early age taught me to patiently care for others.
I help women who are overwhelmed with managing their natural hair. My services focus on teaching naturals my simple step by step process to maintaining their hair at home, how to use their products well, and replacing damaging products, tool, and styles with healthy options.
You are at the right place to begin your journey to healthy natural hair.
I look forward to helping you grow and maintain healthy natural hair!
EAT YOUR VEGGIES